Rainy sunday breakfast: a grapefruit and a bowl of yogurt+frozen strawberries+granola mix.
I actually didn't eat most of those yogurt mix. and only ate a half of grapefruit.
I went to mall to get some moisturizer and such. and I had to get a pretzel pocket filled w/ pepperonis. It actually didn't have that much of conent inside. I love philly pretzel factory wayyyyy better.
And I made some guacamole dip for dinner..
And put it in my hotdog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was experimental, but hell yeah it was successful. :)
I also had a huge bottle of vitamin water through out the day. (rescue)
Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com
- Hello Sun!
- a productive day comes with pain..?
- I'm tired.
- Vignette blur (03/28/2010)
- Saturday is my favorite.
- Shitty Friday (03/26/2010)
- 바게트 샌드위치
- The last candle is about to burn out (03/24/2010)
- Get out while you can (03/23/2010)
- Party Down
- "No more talking." (03/21/2010)
- SO impressed. (03/20/2010)
- It's so appropriate ah haa ~ the way we amplify th...
- I can't sleep (03/18/2010)
- Leave me hypnotized, love. (03/17/2010)
- I'm getting the hell out of this island. (03/16/20...
- I'm a gallery of broken heart 03/15/2010
- 게으름 부리다 발등으로부터 시작해 온몸에 치명적 화상을 입다 (03/14/2010)
- "It will stop raining"
- Maybe I was born to hold you in these arms (03/13/...
- but you're bringing me down (03/12/2010)
- but you're freakin me out (03/11/2010)
- The International day of awesomeness
- A flower for you. 03/09/2010
- smile though your heart is aching.(03/08/2010)
- Kiss me I'm Irish. (or not.) (03/06/2010)
- softer and stronger (03/03/2010)
- ▼ March (31)