Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
a productive day comes with pain..?
Brunch: This was heavy and spicy brunch. I didn't really have good feelings about it, but I'm the one who woke up late and let my lunch become breakfast... So I thought I deserved it. And I actually did not complain becuase I don't get to go to this restaurant very often, and this place taste GREAT. Plus, it was free! My friend paid for lunch since I helped him out a little. :) a cup of turkey chilli and a dollop of sour creammm :]
Spinach+mushroom+shirimp quesadilla. This is my favorite quesadilla in this restaurant. They put portobello mushroom in it and it tastes completely delightful.
Dinner: bacon carbonara pasta. I put A LOT of garlic and a whole red onion in this.. Unless I won't be able to tolerate the thick fatty cream sauce. I think the sauce actually tastes better to me when it has a lot of crispy+fresh flavors in it. I also wanted to put big slices of tomatoes in it, but I didn't have one in the fridge. I had my bf cook right portion of pasta for two of us but he ended up accidently throwing the whole bag of pasta in the pot........................-_-
So I made some pasta salad! They are getting some beauty sleep in my fridge right now.. I can't wait to eat them tomorrow!
p.s: Oh, do you watch Lost? I just wanted to comment that today's Lost episode had a lot of Korean, and it was actually funny to see Sun saying BABO 바보 (idiot) really loud during the show. Whoever wrote the script, I think babo is too benign to express that much frustration and anger...haha
- Hello Sun!
- a productive day comes with pain..?
- I'm tired.
- Vignette blur (03/28/2010)
- Saturday is my favorite.
- Shitty Friday (03/26/2010)
- 바게트 샌드위치
- The last candle is about to burn out (03/24/2010)
- Get out while you can (03/23/2010)
- Party Down
- "No more talking." (03/21/2010)
- SO impressed. (03/20/2010)
- It's so appropriate ah haa ~ the way we amplify th...
- I can't sleep (03/18/2010)
- Leave me hypnotized, love. (03/17/2010)
- I'm getting the hell out of this island. (03/16/20...
- I'm a gallery of broken heart 03/15/2010
- 게으름 부리다 발등으로부터 시작해 온몸에 치명적 화상을 입다 (03/14/2010)
- "It will stop raining"
- Maybe I was born to hold you in these arms (03/13/...
- but you're bringing me down (03/12/2010)
- but you're freakin me out (03/11/2010)
- The International day of awesomeness
- A flower for you. 03/09/2010
- smile though your heart is aching.(03/08/2010)
- Kiss me I'm Irish. (or not.) (03/06/2010)
- softer and stronger (03/03/2010)
- ▼ March (31)