Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com
Sunday, March 7, 2010
softer and stronger (03/03/2010)
I had this early in the morning, before work. My favorite flavor for yogurt is definately peach, but this brand made quite a disappointing peach yogurt, in my opinion. I want peach pieces in my yogurt!!!! not the color and flavor.
I had to cover my sick friend's shift, which was 8:45 to 10:45 in the morning. I'm usually cranky and oblivious in the morning, and I at least needed a large cup of coffee jacked up with caramel and sugar, and spinach+bacon+baked egg souffle from panera. Actually this shift was very annoying, made my tongue numb. It still makes me feel uncomfortable by just looking at this picture.
Oyakodon for lunch. This is a japanese dish, chicken+vegetable+egg on a bowl of rice.
A piece of gum and half of tangerine w/ my friend.
Apple+celery+cherry tomatoes salad with poppyseed dressing and meatball curry w/rice.
- Hello Sun!
- a productive day comes with pain..?
- I'm tired.
- Vignette blur (03/28/2010)
- Saturday is my favorite.
- Shitty Friday (03/26/2010)
- 바게트 샌드위치
- The last candle is about to burn out (03/24/2010)
- Get out while you can (03/23/2010)
- Party Down
- "No more talking." (03/21/2010)
- SO impressed. (03/20/2010)
- It's so appropriate ah haa ~ the way we amplify th...
- I can't sleep (03/18/2010)
- Leave me hypnotized, love. (03/17/2010)
- I'm getting the hell out of this island. (03/16/20...
- I'm a gallery of broken heart 03/15/2010
- 게으름 부리다 발등으로부터 시작해 온몸에 치명적 화상을 입다 (03/14/2010)
- "It will stop raining"
- Maybe I was born to hold you in these arms (03/13/...
- but you're bringing me down (03/12/2010)
- but you're freakin me out (03/11/2010)
- The International day of awesomeness
- A flower for you. 03/09/2010
- smile though your heart is aching.(03/08/2010)
- Kiss me I'm Irish. (or not.) (03/06/2010)
- softer and stronger (03/03/2010)
- ▼ March (31)