Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com

Sunday, March 7, 2010

softer and stronger (03/03/2010)



I had this early in the morning, before work. My favorite flavor for yogurt is definately peach, but this brand made quite a disappointing peach yogurt, in my opinion. I want peach pieces in my yogurt!!!! not the color and flavor.




I had to cover my sick friend's shift, which was 8:45 to 10:45 in the morning. I'm usually cranky and oblivious in the morning, and I at least needed a large cup of coffee jacked up with caramel and sugar, and spinach+bacon+baked egg souffle from panera. Actually this shift was very annoying, made my tongue numb. It still makes me feel uncomfortable by just looking at this picture.


Oyakodon for lunch. This is a japanese dish, chicken+vegetable+egg on a bowl of rice.


A piece of gum and half of tangerine w/ my friend.



Apple+celery+cherry tomatoes salad with poppyseed dressing and meatball curry w/rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)