Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's so appropriate ah haa ~ the way we amplify the sound (03/19/2010)

I slept till late and skipped breakfast. and when I was at work my bf got me a lunch, which was buffalo chicken+vegetable in pita bread. (no pictures) After long long hours of work, I ate this orange.
Later in the evening, we went to a Korean/Japanese restaurant called Say Sushi. This is my miso soup. :)
and I had one of those salmon sushi and one of those egg sushi. This restaurant is not the best place for sushi. I risk my health everytime I eat their raw fish -_-; so I try to order egg sushi, which is" cooked."
돌솥비빔밥! This is Dolsot Bibimbap. Basically rice and great vegetables (normally spinach, mushrooms, zucchinis and many more!) mixed with meat and spicy korean red pepper sauce. Traditional Dolsot bibimbap has beef in it, but I chose to put tofu instead. I like tofu way more than ground beef.

I also ate some of my boyfriend's tempura. (sweet potatoes, asparagus, shirimps).


What do you like to do when it's SO SUNNY and beautiful out?!

I like to walk around with my camera when it's sunny out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)