Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

03/04/2010



my boyfriend was studying hard, so I made a nice BLET (Bacon+Lettuce+Egg+Tomatoes) sandwich for our brunch.Then I ate some kind of chocolate sandwich cookies (two) and an organic apple+apricot sauce.




Then I shared an orange with my friend, and ate custard filled+chocolate iced donught at DD with a bottle of milk around 2:30 in the morning. This is a complete FAIL but I really needed sugar and fat for days of excessive blood loss. so yeah. I ate that shit up. And I really don't get to see this friend too often, and she is leaving to Japan this summer... so I really enjoy looking at this picture. I'll miss this.

A picture of dinner is missing. and.. I really don't think I would have stayed hungry after that sandwich until 2:30 in the morning. What did I eat???? Hard to remember.. this is why I'm gonna put up pictures on DAILY basis after putting up all the pictures up to today. Hummm..
I do remember watching The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnasuss that night...

Aha! found it. I had kimchi, bacon, tuna fried rice and chef salad..(kinda..) with poppyseed dressing and cooked black beans for side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)