70 degrees, beautiful Saturday-- I woke up for a volunteer work. UGH. This probably isn't the best volunteerism, but I HATE working in dark sunless indoor when it's beautiful out. So my brunch was Haagen-Dazs strawberry on my way to work. SUCK IT HEALTH.
More of a real lunch after work. Barbecue chicken salad and a piece of whole grain bread with some lemonade at Panera.
Dinner was delievered food. I had some of these baguette with spinach artichoke dip. (I was craving for spinach so bad for some reason.)
And some delicious buffalo chicken pizza. (buffalo chicken, red onions, celery pieces) It seems like I finally found a pizza place in State College that my boyfriend likes! He's actually a picky eater... (Although he denies this everytime I say it..) I was proud of finally finding a good pizza place for him. :)
I also had some of vitamin water (sync) and a can of cherry coke, and a glass of carrot+mango+orange juice. Humm..including lemonade and ice cream, I did have a lot of sugary drink today. Better watch out.
Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com
- Hello Sun!
- a productive day comes with pain..?
- I'm tired.
- Vignette blur (03/28/2010)
- Saturday is my favorite.
- Shitty Friday (03/26/2010)
- 바게트 샌드위치
- The last candle is about to burn out (03/24/2010)
- Get out while you can (03/23/2010)
- Party Down
- "No more talking." (03/21/2010)
- SO impressed. (03/20/2010)
- It's so appropriate ah haa ~ the way we amplify th...
- I can't sleep (03/18/2010)
- Leave me hypnotized, love. (03/17/2010)
- I'm getting the hell out of this island. (03/16/20...
- I'm a gallery of broken heart 03/15/2010
- 게으름 부리다 발등으로부터 시작해 온몸에 치명적 화상을 입다 (03/14/2010)
- "It will stop raining"
- Maybe I was born to hold you in these arms (03/13/...
- but you're bringing me down (03/12/2010)
- but you're freakin me out (03/11/2010)
- The International day of awesomeness
- A flower for you. 03/09/2010
- smile though your heart is aching.(03/08/2010)
- Kiss me I'm Irish. (or not.) (03/06/2010)
- softer and stronger (03/03/2010)
- ▼ March (31)