woke up feeling extremely tired. I had to force myself out of the bed because I had a kanji quiz this morning. I woke up at the last minute, and this little box o' juice was my breakfast. I had another box o' juice while I was studying in the evening.
After the class I felt severe hunger, and I had a lunch at thai restaurant, (called cozy thai) with my friend. I had stir fried chicken+vegetables with white rice.
And I also had some of my friend's panang curry. This was so good. And I also had a little bubblegum lollipop from this restaurant. no picture.
I was studying organic chemistry in the evening, and I had a roasted black bean+assorted grain powder (검은콩미숫가루) with vanilla almond milk, and a lollipop (sour apple).
I decided to take a break from organic chemistry almost around at 10, and finally had a very late dinner. I had seven pieces of buffalo wings and two celery sticks with ranch dip.
And I had some of these brocolli cheese rice. This really wasn't that great. I wish I bought mac and cheese instead.
Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com
- Hello Sun!
- a productive day comes with pain..?
- I'm tired.
- Vignette blur (03/28/2010)
- Saturday is my favorite.
- Shitty Friday (03/26/2010)
- 바게트 샌드위치
- The last candle is about to burn out (03/24/2010)
- Get out while you can (03/23/2010)
- Party Down
- "No more talking." (03/21/2010)
- SO impressed. (03/20/2010)
- It's so appropriate ah haa ~ the way we amplify th...
- I can't sleep (03/18/2010)
- Leave me hypnotized, love. (03/17/2010)
- I'm getting the hell out of this island. (03/16/20...
- I'm a gallery of broken heart 03/15/2010
- 게으름 부리다 발등으로부터 시작해 온몸에 치명적 화상을 입다 (03/14/2010)
- "It will stop raining"
- Maybe I was born to hold you in these arms (03/13/...
- but you're bringing me down (03/12/2010)
- but you're freakin me out (03/11/2010)
- The International day of awesomeness
- A flower for you. 03/09/2010
- smile though your heart is aching.(03/08/2010)
- Kiss me I'm Irish. (or not.) (03/06/2010)
- softer and stronger (03/03/2010)
- ▼ March (31)