Breakfast: an orange, apple juice, and a bowl of corn flakes with vanilla almond milk.
I had a cup of hot chocolate while I was studying. I had a long morning..
I had a ground beef+vegetables in tomato basil wrap, and had salsa + chips at work. Oh, and I also had a small blueberry lollipop for appetizer (?)
I was so tired of studying organic chemistry and Japanese from early in the morning, I had to stop by at Saint's to get a cup of coffee. Look how beautiful this cafe is! I think those huge cherry flower branches they had in store looked very beautiful in sunlight. Their coffee isn't completely my type...but I always adjust a little bit and make it taste like mine :)
And they also always make my lattees beautiful. These little things light up my days. This was vanilla soy lattee. I usually make it single shot, but I needed dopio in my lattee yesterday.
Then some little girls asked me if I wanted to buy some girl scout cookies.. so I did. Although I am never a big fan of dry hard cookies in a box, I am fan of doing stuff for little kids. I got a box of dulce de leche, and I had only one of those. I don't like hard caramel at all.
Ta-da! dinner was Korean. and I had rice cake appetizer.
And soft tofu stew w/ a bowl of white rice. I ate this so fast to watch Lost and got very sick at night. I had a bottle of ginger ale..no picture.
I have so much stuff to study for organic chemistry test today.. but I'm very proud of finishing my Japanese test this morning. yayyy.
Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com
- Hello Sun!
- a productive day comes with pain..?
- I'm tired.
- Vignette blur (03/28/2010)
- Saturday is my favorite.
- Shitty Friday (03/26/2010)
- 바게트 샌드위치
- The last candle is about to burn out (03/24/2010)
- Get out while you can (03/23/2010)
- Party Down
- "No more talking." (03/21/2010)
- SO impressed. (03/20/2010)
- It's so appropriate ah haa ~ the way we amplify th...
- I can't sleep (03/18/2010)
- Leave me hypnotized, love. (03/17/2010)
- I'm getting the hell out of this island. (03/16/20...
- I'm a gallery of broken heart 03/15/2010
- 게으름 부리다 발등으로부터 시작해 온몸에 치명적 화상을 입다 (03/14/2010)
- "It will stop raining"
- Maybe I was born to hold you in these arms (03/13/...
- but you're bringing me down (03/12/2010)
- but you're freakin me out (03/11/2010)
- The International day of awesomeness
- A flower for you. 03/09/2010
- smile though your heart is aching.(03/08/2010)
- Kiss me I'm Irish. (or not.) (03/06/2010)
- softer and stronger (03/03/2010)
- ▼ March (31)