Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

but you're bringing me down (03/12/2010)


Breakfast: a small cup of pinkberry with double strawberries, mochis, and coconuts. I also had two of these green tea mochis.
Lunch: tonkatsu grilled chicken wrap at Lenny's. I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWhR78iLSYPrltWIFx1hn-8q0nYkpNbbOkYoUuYsLNT8IeGScy_4MA0Eig1wmCCxkCeC9SF5DkrrHp1xVlzV6AQZA6EbYAlzVuRN3201pIdK8avofhYKC3MASEJXVhHeuvhAn5HSIE8Kw/s1600-h/039.JPG">Dinner was chicken noodle soup and a toast. I forgot the name of this beer..but it was really good!
Then I had some leftover vegetarian pizza (3 slices) and finished the Fat Cat. There was only two sips left, and i did crave for some more red wine- but I just sipped some Sam Adams light and got over it. oh, I also had those left over fish tacos.. but I threw away the shells and just ate fish pieces and cabagges.

I loved NY city and I miss it a lot. Although I'm not actually sure if I'm missing Seoul or New York. This will heal fast if I run outside and smell the beautiful nature of Pennsylvania, but it's raining a lot today... so no outdoor fun. :(

I can only wish that I can go back to city to live someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)