Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Get out while you can (03/23/2010)

This..was what I made for breakfast. Corn flake w/ vanilla soy milk. However, I didn't feel like eating any and started to feel pain in my stomach after a bite. On top of that, I somehow knocked this bowl and spilled it all on the carpet. grrr... So I didn't eat any of this.
This was my breakfast/lunch/dinner. a bowl of white rice and beijing beef from panda express, and some stuff from salad bar. (potato salad, tomato slices, a hard boiled egg, black olives, sweet peas, sliced hams, shredded carrots).

I had some peopproni+cheese pizza while I was watching Lost at work.
I forgot about this. I had this right before work. Some spinach raviolli with marinara sauce and parmasean cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)