Breakfast after Japanese class: a cup of chicken noodle soup, and a massive salad from salad bar on campus. I ate those fruit mix+cottage cheese later in the afternoon for a snack.
Japanese gummies from my friend. They were delightful! I actually don't know what falvor that was... I hated that Daim chocolate. ewww sticky caramel.
A cup of nutty hot tea. This is a kind of traditional korean tea, called Yulmu tea. Yulmu tea is an adlay tea, and this has extra chopped almonds, walnuts, and jujubes. Yummmm This is the best thing to drink when it's cold out and you're hungry. :)
Dinner at lab meeting. We had a surprise party for the professor's tenure. yay! It's always very inspring to see someone who works very hard receiving appripriate reward. I had some guacamole, black bean salad, fried rice, and a slice of sausage pizza.
Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com
- Hello Sun!
- a productive day comes with pain..?
- I'm tired.
- Vignette blur (03/28/2010)
- Saturday is my favorite.
- Shitty Friday (03/26/2010)
- 바게트 샌드위치
- The last candle is about to burn out (03/24/2010)
- Get out while you can (03/23/2010)
- Party Down
- "No more talking." (03/21/2010)
- SO impressed. (03/20/2010)
- It's so appropriate ah haa ~ the way we amplify th...
- I can't sleep (03/18/2010)
- Leave me hypnotized, love. (03/17/2010)
- I'm getting the hell out of this island. (03/16/20...
- I'm a gallery of broken heart 03/15/2010
- 게으름 부리다 발등으로부터 시작해 온몸에 치명적 화상을 입다 (03/14/2010)
- "It will stop raining"
- Maybe I was born to hold you in these arms (03/13/...
- but you're bringing me down (03/12/2010)
- but you're freakin me out (03/11/2010)
- The International day of awesomeness
- A flower for you. 03/09/2010
- smile though your heart is aching.(03/08/2010)
- Kiss me I'm Irish. (or not.) (03/06/2010)
- softer and stronger (03/03/2010)
- ▼ March (31)