Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stupid stupid cherry peppers

Breakfast: a piece of cadburry dark chocolate.

Lunch: pizza with pepperonis, hot peppers, and sausages.





Now the dinner. It was a beautiful veggie pasta, made with juicy tomatoes, crisp green spinach, huge strong garlics and onions, some fresh parsley and basil, and TWO EFFING CHERRY PEPPERS.





Thin spaghetti was whole grain, and I topped with a piece of prosciutto and grated parmesan.

Now, this pasta tasted awesome but my hands soon started to burn from touching cherry peppers. Ahh!!!! I mean, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hands burnt for about six to seven hours, and my boyfriend and I put everything, EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, on my hands to somehow reduce the pain.





And one of them was this powdered tums. -_- idk if these helped, but they surely were beautiful. My bf took pictures of them.





Oh colorful medicines.





We kinda got into a bursting argument about this burning fingers situation as well. Stupid stupid cherry peppers!!!! But we made up. And I always think we are closer after arguments, so I guess it's good. ...I still wanna eat more of those cute spicy cherry peppers...-_-
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)