Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

2in1




Friday lunch: leftover chinese food. You can tell by Box shaped rice. :b






Beautiful raspberries from farmers market. I ate them w/ cottage cheese.




Vanilla latte.




Steak wrap and salsa for dinner.



Saturday was 2year anniversary of me an my bf. He got me these beautiful cala lilies. I remember being so excited, running around the apartment yelling flowers.. haha



<3




Brunch? Was vegan mango+peach cereal with vanilla soy milk. Garlic kuns are just there. Always.


Making salad for dinner ..:)



My salad mix from farmers market had beautiful edible flowers. :)



Salad and frozen pizza for dinner.


Posted using BlogPress from my i
Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)