Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sorry I'm late.

Hi.

I did take a picture of my yesterdays meal. But I fell asleep without putting it up. :(



Little snacks from campus. I had a bowl of clam chowder soup for lunch. And had those random fruit for snack after yoga.

Then I had pan fried cod chu chi with my friend for dinner. This was my new friend, and I was nervous for the first dinner so I completely Forgot about taking picture. :b is it weird for me to be nervous before meeting a new friend? Well, I was quite nervous. But she was a nice friend, and I think she liked me. :) yay! We both love to cook so I'm looking forward to cooking with her.

That's all i ate yesterday. ;/ byee

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)