Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's a tiny tiny world !




Grilled chicken sandwich with pesto mayo + iced white choco mocha from Starbucks for lunch. Obviously sandwich was not pictured. :b




Snack: mixed fruit and cottage cheese. Bleh, watermelon doesn't go well with cottage cheese! Others were good.







Chopped green salad! It feels so good to coMixed lettuce and basil, tomatoes from farmers market were fantastic. I thought it's kinda silly to put chopped string cheese in it, but whatever! They tasted good in the salad. :) I did chew some rocky stuff while I was eating salad...farmers market veggies seem to need some serious washing before they're served. But other than that, I love my greens. :]
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)