Honest daily reports on what I eat. This blog is inspired by aixxx.wordpress.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yesterday.




Breakfast: brownie, nuts and dry fruits, strawberries, and some whipped cream. I also has a cup of coffee.




Early dinner: stir fried things and a fried egg. Chicken breast, broccolis, carrots, and other veggies cooked in red wine and soy sauce. Yummm




Late dinner: kimchi pork stir fry. This is called je-yuk bokum in Korean, and it is spicy, slightly sweet, pretty much awesome. I marinated pork in some red wine, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper powder, minced garlics before I cook them with kimchi. This way it brings more complicated flavor than just simply stir frying it with kimchi. Kimchi was also marinated too in sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil. This is my bf's favorite Korean food, and and I was glad he approved my version of this dish.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)